- Traffic Light re-design at the dangerous intersection at Ferry and State in Cedar Hill, to be completed this year.
- Introduced and Passed a BOA Unanimous Consent resolution
advocating for a Sound Barrier shielding Warren Place residents from an
I-91 entrance in Cedar Hill. Currently working with the New Haven State
Delegation to achieve this goal.
- Removed a 2-hour parking restriction on Cottage Street at the request of residents. Gathered signatures and argued constituents' cause before the Traffic Authority.
- Worked with School Construction Officials and area residents
to minimize tensions at the Hooker construction site, and to develop a
positive working relationship between the School and it's new neighbors
- Continuous and continuing work with residents on trash
dumping, safty, broken traffic signs, non-functioning street lights,
abandoned cars, potholes, and all the day to day problems of city